11 July 2009

Portfolio Book

I've been working on a new portfolio book lately. This is as far as I've gotten. The wood is birch. The pages of the book are going to be attached in between the hinges by binding screws (also known as screwposts or post screws.) As of right now I still need to attach the hinges and finish sealing the wood. I also need to print out the pages. I'd love to have something on the front of the book, but at the same time I love the simple piece of wood look. Comments and criticism please.(sorry for the quality of the photos).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi

It looks as if you have some really cool stuff here. Are u on blog catalog?

Keep up the good work and I will spread the word about your site.
cool stuff!

check out my blog if you ever get a chance @ http://www.stopforeclosureshere.blogspot.com